Friday, 21 August
7:30 pm ~ tasting starts
$6 / person
Members and public are welcome to join us at our own German Picnic Grounds for an hour or more of beer tasting!
This Friday’s theme is, Hefe-Weizen Bier.
Kitchen will be open at 6 pm, till food runs out.
Live entertainment by our own house accordionist, Alpski.
Beer Tasting Brews,
- Ayinger Bräu Weisse
- Ayinger Weizenbock
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse
- Franziskaner Weissbier
- Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier
- Harpoon UFO White
- Flying Dog Hefeweizen
…Rain or Shine!!!
Next Beer Tasting – 18 September, Oktoberfest brews!Share this article with:
Saturday, 25 July
3:00 pm ~ doors open
4 – 8:00 pm ~ kitchen open
3 – midnight ~ bar open
Members and public are welcome to join us at our own German Picnic Grounds for an afternoon and evening of good food, good beer, and great entertainment …Rain or Shine!!!
We welcome back the Enzian Bavarian Band and the Schuhplattler Dancers to our Biergarten with their delightful German music from Southern Germany. We will also be entertained by our house accordionist, Alpski.
The kitchen will be serving ala carte German items from 4 to 8 pm. And the summer bar will be available all afternoon and evening with summer German specialty beverages (see below).
It promises to be a fun filled afternoon and evening. Invite your friends and family!
$7 / person
$5 / member
(food and beverages are extra)
Beer – in addition to our club selections we’ll have,
- Wolters Pilsener Premium – German Pilsner
- Beck’s Dark – Munich Dunkel Lager
- St. Pauli Girl – German Pilsner
- Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse – Hefeweizen
- Spaten Optimator – Doppelbock
- Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier Naturtrüb – Hefeweizen
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse – Hefeweizen
- Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Weizen – Shandy
- Hofbräu Dunkel – Munich Dunkel Lager
- Grolsch Premium Lager – Euro Pale Lager
- Yuengling Summer Wheat – Hefeweizen